Saturday, April 3, 2010

Bidding farewell to London...

I'm well aware I've been absolutely terrible about updating this... I think I always knew I would be, but held out hope that somehow I could bring myself to be on my game and on my computer.  But alas, I haven't posted anything of note in about a month and a half, so all I can possibly tell you know is that my time here was PHENOMENAL, and save a more detailed description for when I have maybe 3 hours to sit and type it all out.  Suffice to say, I'm packing up my life here and moving out of my London flat, a surreal experience, really.  I'm going to miss this city, but all I really want now is to be HOME.

First, though, I'm spending the next two weeks going to Cardiff, then Norway, and then Paris for a little bit.  Should be an adventure!  I'll let you know how it turns out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment